iPortis.com Privacy Statement
iPortis.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
iPortis.com reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time, and will update this page if changes are made. Please check this page for the current version.
What We Collect
- name (first and last)
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With the Information We Gather
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. For more information on how to request this information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.